LIQUID BOOT® Vapor Intrusion Barrier Systems
High performance Vapor Intrusion Barrier Systems designed to meet your project requirements
LIQUID BOOT is a spray-applied, water-based membrane containing no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). With superior chemical resistance properties it seals all vapor intrusion pathways, preventing contaminated soil vapors from penetrating the slab. LIQUID BOOT spray applied vapor intrusion barrier systems can be used in underslab and below grade vertical wall applications to minimize gas and vapor intrusion into buildings.
Click here for a list of LIQUID BOOT Preferred Applicators
The LIQUID BOOT systems are ideal for methane and VOC vapor control. They can be spray applied to penetrations, footings, grade beams, pile caps and other irregular surfaces, providing a seamless and fully adhered vapor intrusion barrier system. LIQUID BOOT multilayer systems can be tailored to meet the chemical resistance needs of your project.
Features of LIQUID BOOT Vapor Intrusion Barrier Systems
- Over 25 years of experience and thousands of successful installations
- Extensive physical and chemical property testing
- Approved applicator network
- Spray application eliminates mechanical fastening
Features & benefits of CETCO Liquid Boot
- Monolithic fully adhered system eliminates the potential for seam failures and reduces risk of uncontrolled vapor migration
- Faster more cost effective installation
- Lower diffusion properties
- Superior tensile, elongation and bond strengths
- Longer term dependable performance