Active polymer waterproofing membrane with XP technology.
Featuring XP technology, the latest innovation in active waterproofing. This advanced polymer technology provides exceptional performance in a wide range of ground contaminates—including high-saline conditions. Unlike passive membranes when used alone, the self-sealing ability of the active XP technology enables the ULTRASEAL XP waterproofing membrane to seal minor cuts or damage to the membrane. Most importantly, it has been proven effective in both hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic conditions.
ULTRASEAL XP can be installed directly to green concrete and in extreme temperatures, thus providing greater flexibility to the construction schedule. The durable membrane can also withstand pedestrian construction traffic and inclement weather.
Exceptional Waterproofing Performance:
Protection from water ingress:
- The active XP technology enables the ULTRASEAL XP waterproofing membrane to self-seal minor cuts or damage to the membrane.
- Provides a strong mechanical bond to poured concrete.
- Self-sealing membrane laps.
- Proven effective in structures under continuous or intermittent hydrostatic pressure—up to 70m (231 ft).
Protection from Contaminants:
- XP technology resists a wide-range of contaminants, including high-saline conditions and dilute organic solvents.
Installation Benefits and Features:
Fast and Easy:
- Lightweight rolls.
- Overlapped seams and mechanical fasteners eliminates installation variables in the field.
- Can be installed in virtually any weather condition.
- Can be installed on green concrete.
- Proven effective in both vertical and horizontal applications—i.e., backfilled and property-line walls.