A flexible, self-sealing, hot-applied, rubberized asphalt waterproofing system.
STRATASEAL® HR combines decades of membrane polymer experience and advanced mineral enhancement technology into a 100% solids thermoplastic product that is flexible as well as self-sealing. In the unlikely event of damage to the membrane, the advanced adhesion properties of STRATASEAL® HR limit lateral water migration to the damaged area.
STRATASEAL® HR is ready for use and requires no set-up to provide a water-tight membrane.
It features the dependability of hot-applied technology, while meeting and exceeding the requirements of the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB 37.50-M89) as well as ASTM International.
Exceptional waterproofing performance:
Protection from water ingress:
- STRATASEAL HR creates creates a continuous, seamless membrane able to be installed on new or existing construction applications.
- It can tie into other CETCO foundation waterproofing membranes, offering a single-sourced transition and a complete system warranty with the HydroShield Quality Assurance Program.
- Long-standing history of proven success.
Installation benefits and features:
Fast and Easy:
- Lightweight rolls.
- Eliminates the inconvenience and potential installation variability that may be experienced in the field with two-component products.
- With the use of CETCO accessory products, STRATASEAL® HR can be installed in a variety of applications to ensure a watertight system.
- Can be combined with CETCO’s GreenScapes™ Green Roof System for a complete warranted green roof assembly.
- Can be installed as a component of a protected membrane roof, a plaza deck, asphalt paving assembly, split-slab construction, tunnels, as well as planters, green roofs, or other landscaped assemblies.
- Can be installed in temperatures as low as 0°F.
- Suitable for use in new construction as well as retrofit applications.