Since 1987, millions of square feet of AQUADRAIN have been successfully installed on commercial and residential projects worldwide.
AQUADRAIN drainage composite is a prefabricated sheet drain consisting of a three-dimensional polypropylene formed dimple core covered with a nonwoven polypropylene filter fabric on one side. The formed dimple core provides compressive strength and collects water for flow to drainage discharge pipes.
Exceptional waterproofing performance:
Protection from water ingress:
- Uniform properties and application coverage provide more predictable drainage performance than aggregate drainage.
- Provides protection to the exposed waterproofing membrane by draining water away from the structure.
- Three-dimensional structure of core provides multiple channels for vertical and horizontal water flow.
- Geotextile filter fabric permits high volume passage of water into the core while retaining soil particles.
Installation benefits and features:
Fast and easy:
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle rolls can be adhered or fastened to the wall/shoring dependent on waterproofing membrane.
- Easy-to-handle prefabricated drain sheet is installed quickly.
- No heavy equipment or skilled laborers are required.
- Available in several variations to meet particular project requirement.
- Thin profile requires much less space than aggregate drainage.
- Varying flow rates and compressive strengths allow for both vertical and horizontal water management.